Stephen De Young, M.D.
Dr. De Young is a second generation Orthopedic Surgeon and practices general orthopedics including but not limited to lower back problems. He takes a conservative approach, spending quality hands on time with his patients. He is board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
Dr. De Young is a consulting physician at the Shriners Hospital for Children. He has done charity work for Shriners Hospital for Children for many years.
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Sugar Land Surgical Hospital
- Shriners Hospital for Children
Dr. De Young received a Bachelor of Science Degree Summa Cum Laude from the University of Houston (1972). He received his medical degree from the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (1976). He completed both his neurology internship (1977) and his orthopedic surgery residency (1981) at the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston.
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Texas Medical Association
- Harris County Medical Society
- Western Orthopaedic Association
For more information please visit Dr. De Young's website at www.stephendeyoungmd.com.
- Surgery and Treatment of the Lower Back
- Arthroscopy of Shoulder and Knee
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Surgery and Treatment of the Hip
- Treatment of the Ankle and Foot
- Rotator Cuff Injuries
- Frozen Shoulder
- Treatment of Workers Comp. Patients